The Pursuit of MANHOOD

"Be happy, young man, while you are young,and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment."--Ecclesiastes 11:9 - This blog is dedicated to Adam's fervent journey into becoming a man. Or just a blog about his life and thoughts in general.

Friday, September 08, 2006

A Note from Adam's Personal Blog Designer




Dear Faithful readers of Adam's blog:

I am pleased to inform you that you no longer have to set your eyes on that spotted horror of a template any longer. As a concerned reader, I have taken it upon myself to improve the settings of this blog. Everything added (links, profile, colour, etc.) was selected to best suit Adam's personality.

Actually, I just thought the bear (From the big blue house... GREAT kid's show) really went well with the brown theme. It seemed more warm and inviting. Kind of like hot chocolate. And I chose the links to go with the theme of "manhood". heheheheeee I even found a verse off Bible Gateway.

Please take time to explore, and I hope that you all thoroughly enjoy the beautiful display of manhood and brown-ness.

Sincerely,

Monica

7 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger His Creation said…

    yes! now i can learn more about lemmings AND know what's going on in adam's life.

    - a.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Sid S. said…

    so mad at u monica coz u stole my verse!!! and u didn't use kjv! ugh!

    but i still 4give u...

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger monica said…

    Within time, I'm sure you'll learn to suck it all up and enjoy the beautiful template of this blog!>_<

    PS: do make sure to check out the links; I had a lot of fun with them. The first one is my favorite! hahaaa

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger lowonthego said…

    wow. adam, i think your manliness has been stripped away by the fact that you have a picture of hello kitty on your blog

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    yo hello kitty is for real men!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree, the Hello Kitty is a nice touch.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    YES!

    in your face, Lydia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home